We were having a lovely, expensive lunch during our day at Disney. Our friends from South Florida joined us for our trip. So this event had witnesses. That I will see again. Hopefully.
We sat down at our table and immediately Big E pleaded with me for something to eat. He was starving to death right before our very eyes. Even though he had housed a snack size bag of Smart Food popcorn like 15 minutes prior to us being seated.
I hastily gave Big E a box of raisins so I could get a whining reprieve.
MOM, I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY NOSE.
Honestly, I thought he was going to pull out a nasty booger. Cause that's how he rolls.
To my surprise, he pulled out a raisin. I half yelled/half laughed because his raisin trick truly caught me off guard.
I went back to chatting with our friends.
MOM, I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY NOSE, AGAIN.
Great, this must be his new schtick. I tilt Big E's head up. I see nothing. This raisin must be lodged in his brain. I immediately panic. My stomach lurches.
Thank goodness Mr. Yoy is on it.
He grabs a napkin and demands Big E to blow his nose.
After three blows, the raisin came shooting out of his nose like a spitball out of a straw. The sound it made will forever be imprinted in my memory.
Big E laughs, picks up the freed raisin and, of course, eats it.
That's my boy!
I'll be pulling these out of Big E's nose til eternity.